Weekday Lunch Cruise
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane CBD, QLD
- Product code: WLC
Experience Australia’s most beautiful river city from the iconic Kookaburra River Queens
or Grand Voyager. Built specifically for Queensland, these custom-made paddle
wheeler's are famous on the Brisbane River and have welcomed millions of happy
guests for over 30 years.
Departing from the city, once onboard, you will be taken to your allocated table where
you will be surrounded by the most stunning sights of Brisbane, by day or
night. Stroll the outdoor decks, enjoy a cold drink on the rooftop and experience Brisbane's best lunch cruise.
Sailing every week of the year, all our cruises showcase the best of Brisbane, sailing both upstream and downstream from our city departure point. Sights include the beautiful Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, the Maritime Museum, Brisbane’s Southbank precinct including the Brisbane Wheel, the iconic Story Bridge, the city’s finest modern and heritage architecture, homes of the rich and famous and many more of Brisbane’s spectacular attractions.
Our cruises are all-inclusive, with a sensational contemporary buffet and... all your beverages are included.So, join us for Brisbane's most memorable river cruise. With onboard entertainment, this will be a day or night in Brisbane you will cherish forever.
- 2.5 to 3 hour Brisbane River Cruise
- Access to all outdoor decks including rooftop with 360-degree uninterrupted views.
- Seasonal buffet with over 20 dishes including local reef fish, 12-hour confit pork belly, slow
cooked Angus beef, pasta, gourmet salads, chocolate fondant, cheesecake and much
- Selected local and imported beers, Australian red and white wines, bubbles, vodka, whiskey, gin, rum & bourbon (plus a full bar on board if any of the above do not suit you).