High Tea Cruise on the Brisbane River
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Brisbane City, QLD
- Product code: HTC
Brisbane River High Tea Cruise
Treat yourself to a decadent afternoon of High Tea on the Brisbane River aboard the Kookaburra River Queens.
Sailing Every Saturday, our cruises showcase the best of Brisbane, sailing both up and downstream from our Brisbane City departure point.
Indulge in: your cruise includes a decadent 3-tier High Tea stand with sweet & savoury delights.
What you will see: the beautiful Botanic Gardens, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, the Maritime Museum, Brisbane’s Southbank precinct including the Brisbane Wheel, the iconic Story Bridge, the city’s finest modern and heritage architecture, homes of the rich and famous and many more of Brisbane’s spectacular attractions.
Love the sounds of our live Jazz trio roaming the vessel.
Feel the happiness with sun, fresh air, outdoor decks, and Brisbane’s best rooftop.
Enhance your cruise experience with our range of optional extras.
- Beverage Package: Add an Ultimate Beverage Package which includes classic cocktails, spirits, sparkling, wines, beer + more for the duration of your cruise.
- Platters: Choose a delicious platter to compliment your dining experience. Platters are served once you arrive with choices such as a fresh Seafood Platter or our Farmland Cheese or Antipasto Platter.
- Views +: Wanting the best seat in the house? Our window seats are always a sell-out, so guarantee your windows seat by purchasing our ‘Guaranteed window seat” optional extra.
- Brisbane River cruise
- 3-tier High Tea stand with sweet & savoury delights https://kookaburrariverqueens.com/menus
- Live entertainment
Don't forget to add your beverage package, platters, or window seats on the next page!
Please note: Kids 4-12 years will receive a 2-tier kids platter (please see menus link above for more details). Infants 0-3 years are free on the knee. As their ticket is free of charge, no meal or chair is provided. Should you wish for your infant to receive a kids meal, and their own seat, please upgrade them to a kids (4-12) ticket.